Thursday, June 18, 2015

How to whiten a Yellow Teeth naturally in just ONE WEEK!



Have you ever considered whitening your teeth or perhaps you hesitate to show a BIG smile because you are conscious to show your yellowish teeth? Or you did your make up and  wanted to wear a Red lipstick BUT you stopped considering it because a red lipstick will just  make your yellowish teeth more recognizable?


Unless we are as pretty as Johanna Scarlett who still rocks the red lipstick with a yellowish teeth *yikes!* 

But be careful not to smudge your lipstick on your teeth though! you don't want to end up like this: 



Now, you finally decided to do something about your yellow teeth. But the question is HOW? Are you willing to spend money to whiten it? It can cost big money though... But they say it is an investment right?

For a practical person like me, I don't immediately resort to expensive products. I look for other cheap yet effective alternatives first. If all else fails, then that's the time I need to go to the expensive one :D


My teeth isn't that yellow, but it's not that white either. It's on between. Whenever I want to wear a red lipstick, it appears more obvious and I hate it!!! I don't drink coffee everyday, but there are other foods that can stain your teeth like: TEA , Sodas,  Soy sauce, Tomato sauce , and a lot of more!!


So how exactly do we whiten our teeth naturally?
This product is VERY CHEAPACCESSIBLE, and EFFECTIVE!
 YES IT IS BAKING SODA! Did you know that baking soda can be found in many toothpastes and teeth-whitening products?  Our toothpastes has baking soda, but the percentage is so small that is why it cannot whiten our teeth that much.
Now, why can it whiten our teeth? Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate,it has a chemical compound that effectively removes stains from our teeth. Its chemical structure makes it a mild abrasive.

So how do we use it to whiten our teeth? It is PRETTY SIMPLE!

Step 1: Grab your TOOTHBRUSH!
Step 2: Put a sufficient amount of baking soda into your toothbrush.
Step 3: Drop a little water on the baking soda for you to easily brush on your teeth
Step 4: Brush it on your teeth for 1-2 minutes! The longer, the better!
Step 5: Rinse your mouth!
* If you are not comfortable with just brushing a baking soda alone, you can put a little toothpaste!*
Repeat this process ONCE a day for better results!!

This is highly effective because I used it myself! With just one week, my teeth got lighter and people commented how my teeth was so white * i shy* Just make sure to religiously follow it and if you can help it, try to avoid the foods that can stain your teeth. I stopped using baking soda coz I was lazy and now my teeth is back to normal again! I have to use this method back to square one! I don't mind at all coz it's very CHEAP!!


What are you waiting for? Buy your Baking Soda on the nearest store and start using it! No more shy smiles, and HELLO BIG SMILES! :D





0 comments:

Post a Comment